2 097,56 PLN per kpl.
PROECO SOLARIS P-145
22 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Pressure compact water heater PROECO Solaris P-145 Pro - solar thermal collector with 15 vacuum tubes - insulated water tank with capacity of 146 liters - frame made of stainless steel SUS 304 More details
Pressure solar water heater PROECO SOLARIS P-95 PRO
The device meets the needs for hot water after the heating season (March - October) of 1-3 persons. The device uses free solar energy. It is an alternative solution for costly and extensive traditional solar systems. The simple design of the device allows for self-installation without losing the warranty. The reliability of solar water heaters and their very low operating costs guarantee the comfort of use and allow for a quick return of invested money.
- Comfort of use - utility hot water under pressure. The water in the tank is under constant pressure from the water supply network.
- The heater can be installed in any sunny place. Hot water is pushed to the building by the pressure from the water supply network.
- Tank connections 3/4". Higher pressure - higher comfort of use.
- Possibility of easy connection to other devices existing in the utility hot water system.
- Heat pipes are used to transfer thermal energy from the collector to the storage tank.
- There is no water in the vacuum tube. Easy replacement in the event of damage.
- There is no ventilation tube. Better insulation - less heat loss.
- vacuum solar collector (10 vacuum tubes with a triple absorption layer ALN/AIN-SS/CU and with HEAT PIPE)
- insulated water tank made of stainless steel SUS 304 with a capacity of 98 liters (in a housing made of SUS 304 stainless steel)
- universal steel frame (stainless steel SUS 304)
- electric heater
- magnesium anode rod
- safety (pressure-thermal) valve
- thermal paste
Set may also include:
- spare vacuum tube clamp
- spare heat-pipe sleeve
- spare silicone protector
- non-return valve
Characteristics of heater:
|Water tank||capacity 146 liters, stainless steel SUS 304|
|Number of vacuum tubes||15 pcs.|
|Size of vacuum tubes||58mm/1800mm|
|Type of absorber||3-layer CU/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)ALN|
|Frame||stainless steel SUS 304|
|Thermal insulation of the tank||high density polyurethane foam, min. 50mm|
|Heat exchanger||heat-pipe sleeve made of stainless steel|
|Resistance to hail||Φ25 mm|
|Efficiency||increases the water temperature by 45-60°C on a sunny day|
How the pressure water heater works and its design
Installation and operating instructions:
SOLARIS P Manual.pdf
Dimensions and weight of heater.pdf
Declaration of Conformity (CE).pdf
It is recommended also to purchase:
© The content of this manual, both in whole and in part, is protected by law. Any use of content or illustrations requires the consent of Pro Eco Solutions Ltd. In particular, this applies to copying, translating, and storing in an electronic form.
|Capacity of heater (l.)||144|
|2. Average requirement for:||for 2 to 4 person|
|3. Hot water outflow:||under pressure from the water mains|
|4. Installation on an surface:||for flat or sloping from 26 to 42 degrees|
|Number of vacuum tubes (pcs.):||15|
|Size of the vacuum tubes (mm.):||58 mm / 1800 mm|
|Use of Heat-Pipe:||YES|
|Water tank:||stainless steel SUS 304|
|Heat exchanger in the tank:||nickel-plated copper heat-pipe sleeves|
|Cover of the tank:||stainless steel SUS 304|
|Bracket:||stainless steel SUS 304|
YZ-988 controller for compact pressure systems. The kit includes:- NTC10K temperature sensor (cable length: 20, 24 or 30 m)
Vacuum tube with a triple absorber (ALN/AIN-SS/CU) with dimensions of 58/1800 mm.
Heat Pipe 14(8)/1700 mm
Vacuum tube clamp 58 mm (clamp with screwed cap)
Temperature and pressure relief valve R3/4" WYA-20
Electric Heater 2000 W (R 1")
Not return and pressure relief valve AKE HYA-15
ProtecTube ™ - insulation tube - ideal as universal protection for all types of cables and pipes sensitive to high temperature or high pressure
THERMAL PASTE HP 100G
Nickel-plated sleeve (for Heat Pipe)
TK-7Y controller for compact pressure systems.The kit includes:- NTC10K temperature sensor (cable length: 20, 24 or 30 m) - stainless steel sleeve for NTC sensor
Magnesium Rod 20x270 M6 with plug R3/4"