3 821,14 PLN per kpl.
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Compact Pressurized Water Heater PROECO JNHP-200 - Solar collector consisting of 20 vacuum tubes - Insulated water tank with a capacity of 181 liters. - versatile steel frame More details
Solar water heater PROECO HP-200 - pressure type
The device meets the needs for hot water after the heating season (March - October) of 3-5 persons. The device uses free solar energy. It is an alternative solution for costly and extensive traditional solar systems. The simple design of the device allows for self-installation without losing the warranty. The reliability of solar water heaters and their very low operating costs guarantee the comfort of use and allow for a quick return of invested money.
- Comfort of use - utility hot water under pressure. The water in the tank is under constant pressure from the water supply network.
- The heater can be installed in any sunny place. Hot water is pushed to the building by the pressure from the water supply.
- Tank connections 3/4". Higher pressure - higher comfort of use.
- Possibility of easy connection to other devices existing in the utility hot water system.
- Heat pipes are used to transfer thermal energy from the collector to the storage tank.
- There is no water in the vacuum tube. Easy replacement in the event of damage.
- There is no ventilation tube. Better insulation - less heat loss.
- vacuum solar collector (20 vacuum tubes with triple absorption layer ALN/AIN-SS/CU with use of HEAT PIPE)
- insulated water tank made of stainless steel with capacity of 188l. (in housing with PVDF coating)
- universal steel frame (galvanized, powder-coated) to be installed on flat or oblique surface
- electric heater
- magnesium anode rod
- safety valve (pressure-thermal)
- thermal grease
Set may also include:
- spare vacuum tube clamp
- spare heat-pipe sleeve for pipe
- spare silicone protector
- check valve
Characteristics of heater:
|Water tank:||capacity 188 liters, stainless steel SUS 304|
|Capacity of device:||20 pcs.|
|Size of vacuum tubes:||58mm / 1800mm|
|Type of absorber||3-layer CU/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)ALN|
|Frame:||made of steel, galvanized, powder-coated|
|Thermal insulation of water tank:||high density polyurethane foam, min. 50mm|
|Heat exchanger:||heat-pipe sleeve made of stainless steel|
|Resistance to hail:||Φ25 mm|
|Efficiency:||raises the water temperature by 45-60°C on a sunny day|
How the non-pressure water heater works and its design
-> Design and operating principle of the water heater from PROECO Solaris-P and HP series <-
Instructions and technical data:
PROECO HP Installation instructions.pdf
Instructions for installation on oblique surface (annex).pdf
Dimensions and weight of heaters.pdf
Declaration of Conformity (CE)
© The content of this manual, both in whole and in part, is protected by law. Any use of content or illustrations requires the consent of Pro Eco Solutions Ltd. In particular, this applies to copying, translating, and storing in an electronic form.
|Capacity of heater (l.)||191|
|2. Average requirement for:||for 3 to 5 person|
|3. Hot water outflow:||under pressure from the water mains|
|4. Installation on an surface:||for flat or sloping from 21 to 35 degrees|
|Number of vacuum tubes (pcs.):||20|
|Size of the vacuum tubes (mm.):||58 mm / 1800 mm|
|Use of Heat-Pipe:||YES|
|Water tank:||stainless steel SUS 304|
|Heat exchanger in the tank:||heat-pipe stainless steel sleeves|
|Cover of the tank:||PVDF|
|Bracket:||galvanized steel, powder coated|
|Wyposażenie:||Grzałka, anoda magnezowa, zawór bezpieczeństwa ( ciśnieniowo- termiczny), pasta termoprzewodząca|
|Okres gwarancji||36 miesięcy|
YZ-988 controller for compact pressure systems. The kit includes:- NTC10K temperature sensor (cable length: 20, 24 or 30 m)
Vacuum tube with a triple absorber (ALN/AIN-SS/CU) with dimensions of 58/1800 mm.
Heat Pipe 14(8)/1700 mm
Vacuum tube clamp 58 mm (clamp with screwed cap)
Temperature and pressure relief valve R3/4" WYA-20
Electric Heater 2000 W (R 1")
Not return and pressure relief valve AKE HYA-15
ProtecTube ™ - insulation tube - ideal as universal protection for all types of cables and pipes sensitive to high temperature or high pressure
THERMAL PASTE HP 100G
TK-7Y controller for compact pressure systems.The kit includes:- NTC10K temperature sensor (cable length: 20, 24 or 30 m) - stainless steel sleeve for NTC sensor
Stainless steel sleeve for Heat Pipe
Magnesium Rod 20x270 M6 with plug R3/4"