2 479,67 PLN per kpl.
PROECO HYDRA P-100
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Pressure water heater PROECO HYDRA P-100 - solar thermal collector with 11 vacuum tubes - insulated water tank with capacity of 93 liters - universal stainless steel frame More details
Solar water heater PROECO HYDRA P-100 pressure-type
The device meets the needs for hot water after the heating season (March - October) of 1-3 persons. The device uses free solar energy. It is an alternative solution for costly and extensive traditional solar systems. The simple design of the device allows for self-installation without losing the warranty. The reliability of solar water heaters and their very low operating costs guarantee the comfort of use and allow for a quick return of invested money.
- Comfort of use - utility hot water under pressure. The water in the tank is under constant pressure from the water supply network.
- The heater can be installed in any sunny place. Hot water is pushed to the building by the pressure from the water supply network.
- Tank connections 3/4". Higher pressure - higher comfort of use.
- Possibility of easy connection to other devices existing in the utility hot water system.
- Heat pipes are used to transfer thermal energy from the collector to the storage tank.
- There is no water in the vacuum tube. Easy replacement in the event of damage.
- There is no ventilation tube. Better insulation - less heat loss.
Characteristics of heater:
|Water tank||capacity 93 liters, stainless steel SUS 304|
|Number of vacuum tubes||11 pcs.|
|Size of vacuum tubes||58mm/1500mm|
|Type of absorber||3-layer CU/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)ALN|
|Thermal insulation of the tank||high density polyurethane foam, min. 50mm|
|Heat exchanger||heat-pipe sleeve made of stainless steel|
|Resistance to hail||Φ25 mm|
|Efficiency||increases the water temperature by 45-60°C on a sunny day|
- vacuum solar collector (11 vacuum tubes 58/1500 with triple absorption layer ALN/AIN-SS/CU and use of HEAT PIPE)
- insulated water tank made of stainless steel with capacity of 93 l. (in housing made of stainless steel)
- universal steel frame (stainless steel)
- magnesium anode rod
- safety valve (pressure-thermal)
- thermal grease
Set may also include:
- spare vacuum tube 58/1500
- spare vacuum tube clamp
- spare heat-pipe sleeve
- spare silicone protector
How the non-pressure water heater works and its design
-> Design and operating principle of the water heater from PROECO JNHP, Solaris-P and Hydra-P series <-
Installation and operating instructions:
Instructions HYDRA P.pdf
Dimensions and weight of heater.pdf
© The content of this manual, both in whole and in part, is protected by law. Any use of content or illustrations requires the consent of Pro Eco Solutions Ltd. In particular, this applies to copying, translating, and storing in an electronic form.
|Capacity of heater (l.)||113|
|2. Average requirement for:||for 1 to 3 person|
|3. Hot water outflow:||under pressure from the water mains|
|4. Installation on an surface:||for flat or sloping to 20 degrees|
|Number of vacuum tubes (pcs.):||11|
|Size of the vacuum tubes (mm.):||58 mm / 1500 mm|
|Use of Heat-Pipe:||YES|
|Water tank:||stainless steel SUS 304|
|Heat exchanger in the tank:||heat-pipe stainless steel sleeves|
|Cover of the tank:||stainless steel SUS 201|
|Bracket:||stainless steel SUS 201|
|Wyposażenie:||anoda magnezowa, zawór bezpieczeństwa ( ciśnieniowo- termiczny), pasta termoprzewodząca|
|Okres gwarancji||60 miesięcy|
Temperature and pressure relief valve R3/4" WYA-20
Electric Heater 2000 W (R 1")
Not return and pressure relief valve AKE HYA-15
ProtecTube ™ - insulation tube - ideal as universal protection for all types of cables and pipes sensitive to high temperature or high pressure
THERMAL PASTE HP 100G
Vacuum tube with triple absorber (ALN/AIN-SS/CU) with dimensions of 58/1500 mm.
Stainless steel sleeve for Heat Pipe
Magnesium Rod 20x270 M6 with plug R3/4"
Heat Pipe 14(8)/1400 mm
TK-7Y controller for compact pressure systems.The kit includes:- NTC10K temperature sensor (cable length: 20, 24 or 30 m) - stainless steel sleeve for NTC sensor