Terms and Conditions of the Recommendation Program
§ 1 Preliminary provisions
These Terms and Conditions set out the principles of the "Recommendation Program," hereinafter referred to as "the Program."
§ 2 Organizer
1. The Organizer of the Program is Pro Eco Solutions Ltd. with its registered office in London (United Kingdom) running business on 5 The Mall Ealing W5 2PJ London, entry number in the register of business entities 07161928 hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer".
2. The Program is operated by Pro Eco Solutions Ltd. branch in Poland with its registered office in Sadków, ul. Kasztanowa 2, 55-080 Sadków, NIP 8961505248, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000362097.
3. The Program applies to products offered by the Organizer in a branch in Poland.
§ 3 Participants
1. The Participant of the Program hereinafter referred to as the "Participant" can be any person who is a registered user of the online store of the Organizer, that is, ProEcoSolar.eu, who would inform the Organizer of his wish to join and participate in the Program by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS to the phone number + 48 501-927-080. If you inform the Organizer about wanting to join and participate in the Program via telephone with a number registered abroad, you must indicate your e-mail address in the message.
2. The requirement to obtain the status of the Participant is to purchase products from the Organizer or in the offer of an entity having a valid cooperation agreement with the Organizer, providing for the sale of Organizer's products hereinafter referred to as the Distributor, for a total minimum amount of PLN 500. The amount refers to the price of the product(s) without shipping costs and other fees (for example, shipping insurance). The application should indicate the numbers of the purchase documents. If the purchase was made via Distributor, along with the application, please send a photo of the purchase document.
3. Applying for participation before fulfilling the condition described in point 2 is important and becomes effective upon its implementation.
4. The employees of the Organizer and persons working for Organizer on the basis of civil law contracts, co-owners of the Organizer, persons performing any functions at the Organizer, as well as owners, employees, and managers of companies being the Organizer's collaborators on the basis of a valid cooperation agreement may not participate in the Program.
§ 4 Discounts
1. After the conditions for participation are met, the Organizer sends the Participant to the phone number or e-mail address from which the application was made or which was provided by the Participant, a coupon, that is, an alphanumeric code hereinafter referred to as the Coupon.
2. The Participant may freely dispose of the received Coupon giving it to any person, with the proviso that it cannot be used by the person indicated in § 3 point 4. The participant cannot use the coupon.
3. The Coupon entitles to a discount of 4% of the price of the products of the Organizer available at the Organizer or in the offer of selected Distributors. The Organizer will provide information about which Distributors are authorized to accept the Coupon.
4. A customer who received Coupon in one transaction may use a Coupon that he received only from one Participant. Coupons cannot be combined - they do not accumulate discounts. The Coupon is reusable, with the proviso that one customer who received Coupon can use the Coupon only once.
5. The discount referred to in point 3 will be accepted if the purchase is for at least PLN 500 (the amount before the discount). The amount refers to the price of the product(s) without shipping costs and other fees.
6. The Coupon is valid for 2 full calendar years from the year following the year in which it was received by the Participant.
7. The Coupon is used by entering the code into the ''Coupons/Vouchers'' field on the ProEcoSolar.eu website in the shopping cart and confirming the action. If you are purchasing from the Organizer but not via the online store or from the Distributor, you must show the Coupon at the time of making the purchase.
8. After the validity of the Coupon expires, the Participant will automatically receive new Coupon. The above rules shall apply accordingly.
9. After 14 days from the receipt of the Organizer's products purchased with the Coupon by a person who the Coupon was given to, the Participant will receive a voucher, hereinafter referred to as the Voucher, to the e-mail address or telephone number from which he submitted the application or which he indicated when applying for the Program, entitling him to a discount on products at the Organizer or selected Distributors.
10. The Voucher is an alphanumeric code with a price discount for the amount indicated in the Voucher, by which the price of the Organizer's product will be reduced.
11. The discount amount of the Voucher depends on the value of purchases made using the Coupon. For every 100 PLN spent with the use of the Coupon, 5 PLN will be added to the Voucher.
12. Vouchers are for single use. You can use any number of Vouchers in one transaction. A Voucher that has only been partially used cannot be used again. The Voucher applies only to the price of products, excluding any shipping costs.
13. The Voucher is valid for 2 full calendar years from the year following the year in which the Voucher was issued.
14. The Participant may give the Voucher to another person, but not to persons indicated in § 3 point 4.
15. Vouchers cannot be combined with Coupons. You cannot receive a discount from Coupon and Voucher in one transaction.
16. The Voucher is used by entering the code into the ''Coupons/Vouchers'' field on the ProEcoSolar.eu website in the shopping cart and confirming the action. If you are purchasing from the Organizer but not via the online store or from the Distributor, you must show the Voucher at the time of making the purchase.
§ 5 Duration
1. The duration of the Program is indefinite, until cancellation
2. The Organizer is entitled to cancel the Program by informing about it one month in advance on theProEcoSolar.eu website
3. After the end of the Program, it is possible to use Coupons and Vouchers that have been issued before the Program ended.
§ 6 Complaints
1. Each Participant and Coupon or Voucher holder has the right to submit a complaint regarding the non-compliance of the Program with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Complaints may be submitted by registered mail or via e-mail. The Organizer undertakes to recognize the complaint and notify about the recognition within 21 days of its receipt.
§ 7. Personal data
1. Personal data of Participants who are natural persons (including natural persons who are self-employed or self traders) will be processed by the Organizer as the administrator of personal data in order to exercise the rights arising from the Program and in the event of receiving the explicit consent of the Participant also for statistical and marketing purposes. Personal data may be transferred to other entities on the basis of expressed consent for the purposes indicated therein. The processing of collected data takes place in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data and the Act of July 18, 2002, on providing electronic services. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary.
2. The personal data of the Participant may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including relevant judicial authorities.
3. The Organizer ensures Participants whose personal data is processed, with being able to exercise the rights arising from the Act on the protection of personal data, including the right to access their personal data and correct it, and the right to control the processing of their personal data on the principles described in this Act.
4. As part of exercising the right to control the processing of personal data, the Participant has, in particular, the right to submit a written, justified request to cease processing of his data due to his special situation, as well as to object to the processing of his data when the Organizer processes it, when it is necessary to fulfill legally justified purposes or when the Organizer intends to process them for marketing purposes, or when the Organizer transfers the personal data of Participant to a data administrator other than the Organizer.
5. Withdrawal by the Participant of consent to the processing of his personal data also means not being able to participate in the Program.
6. Confidential information about Participants, including personal data of Participants, are protected by the Organizer against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of their disclosure or loss and destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information through the use of appropriate technical and organizational security.
§ 8 Final provisions
1. Participation in the Program is voluntary. The Participant is entitled to cancel his participation in the Program.
2. The Organizer is entitled to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, with the proviso that this does not apply to Coupons and Vouchers already given to the Participant.
3. The Terms and Conditions of the Program are available on the ProEcoSolar.eu website.
4. In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
5. Terms and conditions have been effective as of March 15, 2018.