14,63 PLN per szt.
PASTA TERM H 100G
48 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Thermal paste H 100g More details
Thermal paste necessary for the proper operation of all kinds of temperature sensors. Protects against weather conditions and prevents breakdowns. It is characterized by very good chemical resistance to oxidation, water-based solutions, acids, salts, sulfur dioxide, and ammonia. It has a wide range of working temperatures.
Properties of the silicone thermal paste ,,H''
- density at the temperature of 20°C: 1.47 G/cm3,
- flash point: 350°C,
- solidification point: -50°C
- refractive index: 1.405,
- specific heat capacity at temperature of 50°C: 0.243 Cal / g K,
- heat transfer coefficient at a temperature of 0-150°C: 0.78 W / m K,
- dielectric constant at 100 Hz: 4.7 (± 0.1),
- volume resistance: 5 x 10 to the power of 14 Ohm x cm,
- tangent of the dielectric loss angle at f = 100 Hz: 0.020 (± 0.003),
- operating temperature range: -50~200°C